Tuhoomall CB09 CB09U Graphtec Blade Holder Base with 15pcs Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades 30/45/60 Degree
Tuhoomall CB09 CB09U Graphtec Blade Holder Base with 15pcs Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades 30/45/60 Degree by Tuhoomall at Tech Box. MPN: 02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder Vinyl Plotter Holder with 15pcs Blades Compatible with: Graphtec CB09U CB09 Which can help install: You can use a magnifying glass, strong light and most importantly handling the blade and spring with tweezers (which will save you sticking yourself). How to set your depth by using a scrap of vinyl? Using your hand to hold and pull the knife housing with the blade set to where you can hardly see it...and with a little pressure you pull it across the vinyl. Do this seve
Product Description & Reviews
CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder Vinyl Plotter Holder with 15pcs Blades Compatible with: Graphtec CB09U CB09 Which can help install: You can use a magnifying glass, strong light and most importantly handling the blade and spring with tweezers (which will save you sticking yourself). How to set your depth by using a scrap of vinyl? Using your hand to hold and pull the knife housing with the blade set to where you can hardly see it...and with a little pressure you pull it across the vinyl. Do this several times while adjusting the screw, until it does not cut the backing paper. you can laid a magazine under the vinyl to protect the table. Please set up the depth just right. Be sure to do a depth test cut so you don't ruin your project!just compare it to the Cameo blade and then do a test cut. Once you've installed the blade, turn the button at the other end of the holder to adjust the cut thickness. unscrew the black tip, insert the blade, add the spring, screw the tip back on. The hard part is making sure the blade goes to the right place and the spring stays on. Tips: 1. Blade should not extend too long, generally within half a millimeter is better, while paying attention to extended blade longer properly when carve the small print, in order to avoid the blade holder take the carved strokes away. Suitably engraved small print with new cutter and slow down. 2. When the word carved with angular phenomenon, you should change the blade to eliminate the problem, if the phenomenon persists after change blade, it should be the holder problem. 3. When problem arise the blade holder, try a drop of oil in the bearing and rotate the blade several times to lubricate, if still unresolved, consider replacing the blade holder. Package Includes: 1 x Blade holder 5 x 30 Degree Cutter Blade 5 x 45 Degree Cutter Blade 5 x 60 Degree Cutter Blade
Features & Highlights
- 30 DEGREE: 30° blades are predominantly used for cutting very thin window tint and mylar materials. 45 DEGREE: 45° blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calendered vinyls as well as other thin materials.
- 60 DEGREE: 60° blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist. High hardness, come with springs and blade holder base. 10 pcs for each degree.TOTAL 30 Graphtec blades.
- APPLICATION: The Hard Alloy Cutter Blades are with fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, vinyl sheet,wood,silhouette cameo, faux leather,PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief.Compatible with Graphtec CB09U CB09 Cutting Blade Holder.
- NOTE: Graphtec cb09 blades came with NO instructions. please do internet search and watch a few YouTube videos.Looking on YouTube will give you all the information you need to set graphtec blade up.
- AFTER SALES SERVICE: If CB09 CB09U graphtec blade does not fit your Silhouette Cameo machine, please contact us, we will offer you full refund as we want our customers to be 100% satisfied.
2.4 x 2.1 x 6.2 inches
2.4 x 2.1 x 6.2 inches
Have questions about this item (02), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tuhoomall, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: US_Cutter Blade, ean: 0732173079247,
Features: 100% Brand New and High Quality Made of Aluminum alloy.Super wear Resistance, high hardness Blades is imported stainless steel, Fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief, high pr...
mpn: 37999420, ean: 0088047294934,
Internal Power Supply, High Speed Throughput: 13 Receipts per Minute, Available with Apple MFi Certified Bluetooth.Plug and Play USB Drivers. Drop-In and Print Paper Loading. Installation with Full Driver Suite Included.
mpn: 1155C001AA, ean: 0013803270532,
The Canon CT-07 Cutter Blade is specially designed for imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000, PRO-6000, PRO-6000S and PRO-4000S Printer.Compatibility: imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000 and PRO-6000 Printer.
Install the driver and insert the softdog into your computer, you can output your image from CorelDraw directly. To be used with: Redsail Vinyl Cutter RS360C, RS450C, RS500C, RS720C, RS800C, RS1120C, RS1360C, CRS1600C, RS1780C Note: The softdog suppo...