Cable Matters 2-Pack 15 Pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable - 18 Inches by Cable Matters at Tech Box. MPN: 104015-18x2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Connect More with Cable Matters SATA Cabling Products DIY Computer Essential The Cable Matters 15 pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable is an essential component for building, upgrading or repairing computers. The 18 inch cable harness provides sufficient length to neatly connect up to 4 drives with a single cable to minimize the impact on airflow in your computer case. Power Maximizer with a Lifetime Warranty Maximize the capacity of your existing power supply instead of installing an up
Product Description & Reviews
Connect More with Cable Matters SATA Cabling Products DIY Computer Essential The Cable Matters 15 pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable is an essential component for building, upgrading or repairing computers. The 18 inch cable harness provides sufficient length to neatly connect up to 4 drives with a single cable to minimize the impact on airflow in your computer case. Power Maximizer with a Lifetime Warranty Maximize the capacity of your existing power supply instead of installing an upgrade with this durable cable that is built to withstand 24/7 use. It provides an inexpensive solution for adding additional drives stacked in a bay. A lifetime warranty is included with this cost-effective 2-Pack for peace of mind when purchasing. Important Note Check your power supply unit rating to confirm that it can power additional drives Cable Specifications - Connector A - 1 x 15 pin SATA Power Plug - Connector B - 4 x 15 Pin SATA Receptacles - Length: 18 in / Receptacles spaced at 4.5" intervals - Wire - 18 AWG Style 1007 - Compatible with 2.5", 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard drives - Supports 3.3V, 5V, 12V voltages Package Contents (2 Pack) SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Cable Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- SATA SPLITTER CABLE powers up to four Serial ATA HDD, SSD, optical drives, DVD burners, and PCI-E cards from a single connection to computer power supplies; Snug-fitting drive SATA power cable clicks into place on your power supply to provide a secure connection that prevents accidental disconnection
- UPGRADE COST SAVER SATA power splitter cable spares the expense of upgrading an existing power supply to connect new SATA drives; Cost-effective 2-Pack provides a spare power cable for new installations or repairs; Keep a spare in your IT toolkit or at the test bench
- DIY OR PRO INSTALLERS both appreciate the convenience of sharing a PSU connection when installing new internal components like a DVD burner; 18 inch cable harness has 4 SATA drive receptacles spaced at 4.5 inch intervals; Provides sufficient length for internal cable management to minimize airflow impact in most configurations
- HDD POWER CABLES have 4-SATA 15 pin female receptacles and 1-SATA 15 pin male plug at one end; Constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting four SATA hard drives to a power supply; Supports 3.3V, 5V, and 12V power voltages between SATA I, II, III drives and power supply connections without any degradation of performance
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY with computer power supplies with SATA connectors and popular SATA equipped devices such as: Apricorn Velocity Solo x2 Extreme Performance SSD Upgrade Kit, Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive, Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 5-Port PCI Express Card, Inateck Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card, Inateck Superspeed 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
3.74 x 0.91 x 4.72 inches
6.1 x 1.9 x 7.7 inches
Have questions about this item (104015-18x2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: D11W- 8102_T2,
About The Product：Ubit Ethernet Gigabit LANs are PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 (5GTs) and are backward compatible with specifications 1.1 and 1.0A.PC Power Management Specification 1.2,support 10/100/1000Mbps automatic configuration,for switch...
mpn: D11W-WIE8260, ean: 0730253482925,
The Bluetooth feature is a nice touch, especially when using wireless headsets and peripherals since most desktops don't have a dedicated Bluetooth chip set. The Bluetooth requires a USB 2.0 header connection, which can be achieved by plugging the in...
Features:Multi-interface: 4PIN, SATA and Graphic card 6PIN interface, three interface optional. The top of the line solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin), whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners,...
mpn: 104039-BLK, ean: 0682017352015,
Connect More with Cable Matters Computer Power Cables MOBO Extension Solution The Cable Matters 24-Pin ATX Power Supply Male to Female Extension Cable provides a convenient solution for extending the connection from an ATX power supply to a mother...